• Furniture Sales Associate
• Warehouse Delivery Supervisor
Furniture Sales Associates:
If you enjoy home interiors and the opportunity to work individually with customers/clients in a supportive team environment, this position is for you!
Our Furniture Sales Associates will guide and advise customers/clients looking to furnish an entire house, a single room or simply add an accent piece. They are up-to-date on the latest trends, and are enthusiastic about the opportunity to build meaningful and long-term relationships with Nth Degree customers/clients.
You must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member. You must also be highly organized. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Maximizing company sales growth and profitability through the use of your creative selling skills, teamwork and customer service, in order to deliver an engaged experience to every customer, every time.
As a Furniture Sales Associate you may be required to work off-site at the Decorator Show House and/or the Parade of Homes as an ambassador of the brand and drive sales to the store.
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- Familiarity with a broad range of furniture styles and products
- Positive and engaging personality with a creative flare
- Computer proficiency including email experience required
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Good reading, written language and communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 lbs; heavier
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
The award winning style of Nth Degree has been featured in the Parade of Homes (2014 and 2015) and Decorators Show House (2015).
Please email your resume and cover letter to Nth Degree today!
Nth Degree Companies is looking to hire a Warehouse /Delivery Supervisor. This individual will have a large role in the company. Work schedule will be 9-5 Monday -Friday. Some weekend work may be required during peak periods.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Working with Interior Designers in setting up stores as well as delivering items to clients and job sites.
- Assisting construction crew in getting products and materials to construction job sites.Warehouse/ Delivery Supervisor will be responsible for:
Warehouse/ Delivery Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Managing + Maintaining furniture & warehouse inventory
- Lifting and moving furniture up to 130 lbs
- Assist Owner with operations
- Properly reading and following floor plans and invoices
- Executing detailed set-ups of furniture
The ideal Warehouse/ Delivery Supervisor will be:
- Friendly and outgoing with great customer service skills
- Punctual, organized, flexible
- Knowledgeable of inventory management & maintenance. Basic use of power tools to maintain + assemble furniture items
- Clean driving record and background check
To apply for the Warehouse/Delivery Supervisor position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org